AMP’d is designed to be a brotherhood between experienced men (EM’s) and young men aging out of foster care (YM’s) who want to help one another grow in authentic masculinity.
- Must apply & be approved
- Must have a sponsor
- Must affirm Man Up Covenant
- Must commit to your YM “in perpetuity”
- Official program is two 6-mo phases
- Weekly check-ins with your YM (text/phone)
- Attend at least one AMP’d session monthly
- Pass Ministry Safe
- Pass Level 2 Background Check
- Attend trauma training
- Sign Hold Harmless
- Sign Brotherhood Agreement
Want to join the brotherhood?
Research continues to point to the important role a father plays in a child’s life. However, even when the biological father is absent, a father-figure can be just as effective in providing a child with the confidence, support, and tools he or she needs to succeed.
We’re looking for men who understand the importance of standing in the gap for those without fathers and who exemplify what authentic masculinity is all about.