Are you ready to win?!
The Super Bowl is right around the corner and regardless of whether or not you like football, it’s a great excuse to support the work God is doing through Man Up and Go!
Playing is simple:
1. Go to the Man Up and Go Super Bowl Squares Game link HERE:
2. Pick how many chances you want to win on the 10 x 10 grid.
3. Before the start of the game, the Philadelphia Eagles row and the Kansas City Chiefs column will be randomly assigned with numbers 0-9. Once the football game starts, the game is locked and your numbers will be revealed.
4. The score of each team at the end of each quarter determines the winner of that quarter. If the last digit of the score of one team matches the row number and the last digit of the score of the other team matches the column number, the person who has that square wins the prize for that quarter. One person may win more than one quarter.
For instance, at the end of the first quarter, if the score is Chiefs – 14, Eagles – 10, then the winner would be the person who had the square where the Chiefs had a 4 in their column and the Eagles had a 0 in their row.
5. Each square is $25. You may pick as many as you’d like. Once you pick your squares go to our website and make your donation for the corresponding amount here:https://www.aplos.com/aws/give/ManUpandGo1/general. (Choose “General Ministry Donation” from the dropdown menu.)
**NOTE** Your payments are NOT tax-deductible since you have the opportunity to win in return. However, your “gift” will go to help Man Up fight for the fatherless!
If you have any questions about the Man Up and Go Super Bowl Squares Game , please email us: email@example.com.