Currently we have a team that just landed in Entebbe, Uganda. These 14 Jesus-lovers will be Manning Up for the next few days days in Kampala, Pallisa, Kibuku Distrct (Mbale), and Jinja. This trip has become a Man Up and Go staple, and we have some great ministry opportunities lined up for the team.
Over the next 10 days, the team will:
- Love Big on over a thousand orphaned and fatherless children
- Provide feeding programs for over 500 children
- Conduct Men’s conferences at 4 locations to over 1000 men on what it means to Be Complete in Christ
- Present to a couple of hundred ladies in our first ever Woman Up mini-conference
- Oversee our first ever Man Up and Go soccer tournaments aimed at snagging young men for Christ
- Participate in women’s vocational training programs such as sewing and beading, and head to a Beauty Salon training single mothers and young women
- Hand out over 500 bibles, both in English and in native Lugandan
- Rejuvinate from long days of ministry with an adventurous ATV jungle safari or Nile River Horseback trek
Over 5 months of prep have gone into this trip, and these are just a couple of the ways we will be serving alongside our Uganda pastors and partners. If you’re willing, we hope you’ll join with us in prayer for this team over the next 10 days. You can follow their journey by downloading the flyer below and keeping it in view. Thank you for your support of this team, of this mission, of the cause of the fatherless, and in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.